TGA Zest Plus Mobility Scooter
The Zest Plus have great performance with superb levels of stability, manoeuvrability and class-leading ground clearance. They have clever ergonomic design features including delta handlebars with lightweight thumb controls, practical and secure carrying options and a fully adjustable padded seat.
The scooters are easily taken apart, even with the use of just one hand and simply stowed away or transported in the smallest of car boots. The Zests are compact but bursting with features and style not normally found on a scooters of this size.
If you are looking for a scooter like the Zest, all you have to do is decide whether to go for the Zest or Zest Plus!
If you are looking for more space and stability when driving, then the Zest Plus is longer, wider and has larger wheels. Despite having a bigger battery, strain-free lifting is still assured with the Zest Plus as the battery splits cleverly in two. Each half is quick and easy to remove for charging or putting in a car boot.
- Simple to take apart, liftable components, no fiddly connections
- Modular design allowing for easy storage and transportation
- Excellent levels of stability and manoeuvrability
- All round suspension for added comfort
- Battery capacity with a range of up to 18 miles
- User weight of up to 23.5 stone
- Larger transportable scooter
- Full suspension
- Two year warranty
- Stylish appearance
The TGA Zest Plus is available to purchase VAT free, or why not use your disability allowance to lease it on the Motability Scooter and Powered Wheelchair scheme?