TGA Maximo Mobility Scooter
Introducing Maximo, the latest in our line up of super convenient folding scooters and following on from the success of the Minimo and Minimo Plus.
A larger design, offering more space, comfort and capability whilst still providing the transportability you need to go where you want, when you want to. With the same simple one lever action as Minimo, Maximo can be folded in seconds and ready for the car boot or easy storage.
Fully adjustable tiller, quick release seat with adjustable swing-away armrests mean that every owner can achieve a comfortable driving position. Comfort and stability are also provided by a specification that includes large pneumatic tyres, mono-shock rear suspension, rear anti-tip castors, a powerful 270 watt motor and high quality 70 amp control
A lightweight lithium battery weighing just over 7lbs (3.3kgs) provides a range of up to 12.5 miles (20km) for users up to 21 stone (133kgs). When recharging is required, the battery pack can be easily removed and taken indoors, leaving Maximo packed in the boot and ready for the next trip out.
Maximo won’t fit the smallest of car boots like Minimo will but when folded it measures just 38”(97cm) long by 24”(60cm) wide and 21.5”(55cm) high. Impressively compact and transportable for a scooter offering large scooter levels of comfort and stability.
Increased size, stability, comfort and capability in a package that has all the benefits of a folding car boot scooter.
- Full size scooter comfort with compact folding practicality
- Folds in a single simple movement
- Tiller adjustable for height and angle
- Quick release seat with adjustable, folding armrests
- Pneumatic tyres and mono-shock suspension for all-round comfort and control
- Lightweight lithium battery weighing just 7lbs (3.3kgs)
- Range of up to 12.5 miles (20km)
- User weight of up to 21 stone (134kg)
- Front and rear high visibility, low energy LED lights
A larger, 4-wheel version of the Minimo with greater user weight capacity and an enhanced driving experience.