ST1 Mobility Scooter
The ST1 Scooter is the lightest in the ST range and has an ultra compact design which is ideal for nipping to the shops, or for putting in the car-boot to take on day trips and holidays.
ST1’s compact and stylish frame uniquely splits into two pieces, and can be further split into five smaller pieces for effortless lifting. The ST1 also has wireless connectors for quick and simple assembling and dismantling.
- Removable seat, easy tiller adjustment, and an integral lifting handle for easy transportation
- Splits easily for storage and transportation
- Lightweight yet powerful
- Lightweight scooter weighing only 40kg (88lb)
- Anti-roll back system
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Weight capacity 115kg (18 st)
- Top speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 6 miles on a full battery charge
- Length - 99cm
- Width - 51cm
- Height - 89cm
Lightweight yet powerful
Despite being the lightest scooter in the range, the ST#1 has plenty of power to easily take you up slopes and hills, and is strong and stable for safety and security. This scooter also off ers a tight turning circle for ease of use indoors.
To make this portable a true boot scooter the Strider ST1 can be split into 2 or for convenience splits into 5 smaller pieces for effortless lifting.