K-Lite Mobility Scooter
Kymco K-Lite Mobility Scooter
The new KYMCO K-Lite micro mobility scooter has been designed to give you the ultimate in transportability, manoeuvrability and performance. Designed with lightweight components and utilising ergonomic dismantling mechanisms, we have developed one of the lightest and easiest to use scooters on the market. K-Lite is packed with many features that will benefit your everyday life, independence and enjoyment.
- Easy to remove battery box with no plugs or wires to worry about, simply lift it off and it automatically disconnects for you.
- Single, one hand de-docking system to strip down the scooter for transportation, making it quick and easy to get into the boot of your car, without any fuss.
- Soft, large rubber grip tiller handlebar adjustment knob. It is easy to grip and allows you to tighten and loosen the handlebar system more easily.
- Backlit battery meter for improved visability, waterproof ignition and horn switch giving you peace of mind and improved reliability of your scooter.
- Stylish alloy type wheels with solid puncture-proof tyres, so you won’t need to worry about thorns when you are out and about.
- Quality breathable seat that can swivel to allow safe and easy access on and off the scooter and allows better access to sit at tables
- Compact & lightweight design
- Easily dismantles into 5 separate pieces
Kymco K-Lite Mobility Scooter is available to purchase VAT free, or why not use your disability allowance to lease it on the Motability Scooter and Powered Wheelchair scheme?