Certified Protective Screens for Driving Schools Covid 19
DELIVERY 7-14 DAYS FROM ORDERING
Supplied with Automotive Homologation, these screens are the perfect solution for getting back to work as quickly and as safely as possible!
The Protective Screens for Driving Schools, offered Adaptation Station, are designed to meet the requirements of Art.93 dated 17th March 2020 concerning the prevention measures of Covid-19. The shatterproof polycarbonate screens improve the safety conditions of the driver, instructor and any rear passengers by providing a head height separation to prevent the spread of infectious respiratory drops. The product is made up of 2 individual screens, a divider between the front and rear of the vehicle and a divider between the driving instructor and pupil.
- Available for all vehicle models.
- Supplied with Automotive Homologation – therefore should present no issues in terms of insurance.
- Easy to install – no drilling and no specific equipment required.
- Easy to remove – aiding vehicle cleaning and maintenance.
- Suitable to use in conjunction with antibacterial products – easy to disinfect.
- Supplied with a Certificate of Compliance
- No structural modifications required, no vehicle documentation updates.
- Made of 4mm shatterproof polycarbonate which does not constitute a danger in the event of an accident – in compliance with automotive requirements.
- Supplied with Automotive Homologation.
- The material used is recognised in Class A1 (best fire behaviour) on the basis of the UNI EN 13501-1 standard, which deals with the fire classification of products and construction elements.
- Supplied in compliance with the Construction and Use Act.
- CNC cut to provide no sharp edges or corners.
- Fully recyclable
- Supplied with a 24 month guarantee.
Rear Screen Dimensions:
- Length – 1250mm
- Height – 500mm
- Weight – 4kg