Carospeed Menox floor-mounted hand control
Stylish and ergonomical hand control for accelerator and brake.
Carospeed Menox is a universal floor-mounted hand control that moves the accelerator and brake pedals to an intuitive hand control; pull for gas and push to brake. Thanks to Menox’s advanced design, each control is ergonomic, conforming to a person’s natural hand-wrist-arm motion.
Each Carospeed Menox handle comes fitted with a hill holder to hold the brake pedal down. In this way hands are freed at traffic lights to change gears or tune the radio. Cruise Control frees the hand reducing muscle fatigue and allowing the driver to concentrate on driving.
The optional multi-function grip, the driver maximises the ability to control the car operating headlights, turn indicators, wipers or wiper/washer and horn from the same central place, the Carospeed Menox hand grip. This way, any function can be used at the same time as the brakes and accelerator.
Menox hand controls are designed to compliment vehicle interiors and comes with a wide range of upholstery selections. This allows for Carospeed Menox hand control to go unnoticed by blending into the car’s interior design.
The Carospeed Menox’s design is simple and durable. Minimal hardware is needed for the installation leaving the driver with extensive leg room. Likewise Menox is not in the way of knee air bags.
- Ergonomical motion that conforms to a person’s natural hand-wrist-arm motion
- Highly adjustable to individual needs
- Available in many colours to match your cars interior
- Optional electrical controls in hand grip
- Can be installed in most vehicles
- The electrical cables are concealed under carpeting and behind panels; no holes need to be drilled
- Recommended for use with automatic gearboxes only