Carolift 6900 Telescopic Boot Hoist
Motability Scheme Price: £2266.00
The Carolift 6900 is a telescopic wheelchair hoist with powered lift and swivel for loads up to 181 kg.
The Carolift 6900's offset arm gives the hoist the ability to reach around to the side of the vehicle to pick up a wheelchair from the pavement.
The 6900 has powered swivel and lift, operated via a hand-held control. It also features a telescopic arm that assists in bypassing narrow door openings or wide bumpers.
- Lifts up to 181 kg
- Powered lifting and rotation
- All motors fully programmable: speed, acceleration and deceleration
- Fits almost all car models
- Easy installation thanks to smart mounting base
- One size fits all, no need to cut or work the lift
- Adjustable height, rotation 360˚ and hoist head angle/length
- Adjustable inner and outer rotation stop position
- Optional quick release for foldable hoist head
- EMC and crash test approved
- Length: 63-83
- Width: 53
- Height: 86-104*
- Telescopic extension: 20
- Swivel Range: 0-360°
- Lift Capacity: 181
- Unit Weight: 38
All weights and dimensions are given in kilograms and centimetres, and for reference only. *Determined during installation.
Carolift 6900 requires a mounting bracket for installation, available separately.
The Carolift is a wheelchair hoist designed to lift mobility devices weighing up to 181 kg into the boot of a vehicle. The offset arm gives the hoist the ability to reach around to the side of the vehicle to pick up a wheelchair from the pavement.
The Carolift has powered swivel and lift, operated via a hand-held control. It also features a telescopic arm that assists in bypassing narrow door openings or wide bumpers. To achieve a perfect fit the Carolift can be cut in both height and length upon installation.