A08L Freedom Folding Electric Wheelchair
The A08L is foldable, compact and sturdy. The optional 3 batteries will supply a speed up to 4mph and driving range up to 27 miles.
At the top of the Freedom series range, the lightweight A08L offers all of the benefits of the smaller models, plus bigger 12” rear wheels and a maximum gradient of an impressive 14 degrees. Controlled using a joystick on either armrest the A08L makes light work cobbled streets, rougher terrains and drop kerbs – it can also be attendant controlled. The electromagnetic brakes are automatically applied when the joystick is in the neutral position, preventing accidental rolling.
A maximum user weight of 25 stone (158kg) and a seat 17.5” wide and 17” deep provide comfort, stability and safety from the lap belt. When open the A08L is 40” (L) x 24.4” (W) x 35.4” (H) and when folded is 25.2” (L) x 29” (W) x 13” (H) – easily fitting in a car boot.
- Overall weight: 23.5kg
- Maximum user weight: 25 Stone (158kg)
- Extendable Lap belt included
- Space between armrests: 19" wide
- Seat Width dimensions: 17"
- Seat Depth dimensions: 17"
- 3" Cushion
- Maximum speed: Up to 6mph
- Driving Range with 1 battery: up to 9 miles
- Driving Range with 2 batteries: up to 18 miles
- Driving Range with 3 batteries: up to 27 miles
- Batteries are charged via the chair, full charge takes 4 hours
- Extension available for charging batteries out of chair
- Joystick control can be fitted on left or right arm
- Rear wheels: 12" PU tyre
- Front wheels: 8" PU tyre
- Motors: 2 x 300W brushless motors with electromagnetic braking
- Battery capacity: 24V 10AH per battery
- Suspension: Spring absorber x 4
- Gradient: 14 degrees
- Dimensions when opened
- Length: 40"
- Width: 24.4"
- Height: 35.4"
- Seat height: 19"
- Dimensions when folded
- Length: 25.2"
- Width: 29"
- Height: 13"